Phone: (513) 474-4313
Quality Service Commitment
It is our goal to take the inconvenience out of the collision repair process. We strive to meet each person's expectations by providing you a service with the latest technology in the industry, experienced technicians, and service staff.
We repair all automotive makes and models and back-up our work with a limited lifetime warranty guarantee!
Repairs at The Body Shop of Beechmont
THE BEST REPAIRS ARE DONE WITH THE BEST EQUIPMENT AND THE BEST TECHNICIANS:
- Three state-of-the-art paint booths allow us to give your vehicle a first-class finish.
- Utilizing the latest in waterborne paint technology.
- Two frame racks for full frame and unibody systems
- CHIEF Genesis Velocity Laser Measuring System to measure frame before and after pull to assure accuracy of straightening. Computer printout's before and after straightening is available.
- A HUNTER D-111 computerized 4-WHEEL ALIGNMENT system. This suspension alignment system is a leader in the industry.
- Welding and body repair equipment utilizing the latest in technology in the automotive body repairers' art.
- I-Car and ASE certified technicians.
- Experienced estimators.
- Our technicians work in a very timely manner.
- Quality workmanship is evident with every job.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for estimates and vehicle pick-up. We recommend scheduling an appointment for estimates for your convenience. If you need to conduct business sometime other than these business hours, please call us and every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule.
PAYMENT FOR REPAIRS
Full payment is required before your vehicle can be released. Therefore, if your insurance company has given you a draft and it requires more than one signature (such as a bank), be sure it is properly signed before you arrive to accept delivery of your vehicle. As a convenience to you, we also accept credit cards: visa, MasterCard, American express, discover and debit cards.
Services at The Body Shop of Beechmont
We endeavor to write the most accurate and complete estimates possible. On occasion, hidden damage is revealed after repairs have commenced. If this occurs, we will work with you and your insurance company to revise the estimate and make sure all damage is repaired.
Repairs cannot begin until you have authorized us to do so by signing a repair authorization. If an insurance company is involved, it may also be necessary to obtain approval from the insurance company's representative prior to beginning repairs. After the necessary authorizations are received, parts, material and labor will be coordinated to complete your vehicle as soon as possible.
24 HOUR TOWING
Our 24 Hour Towing Number is (513) 528-4100.
If your car is towed in during non-business hours, please contact us the next business day to ensure our prompt attention to your vehicle.
Are you interested in our services?
Please Call Us (513) 474-4313